Merino Jersey Collection
As of Feb 2021 the elastic in the interlock and jersey items has been changed. It has been loosened by approximately 10% .
- Jersey will open March 16th for a ship date of on or before May 5.
- Jersey orders placed Feb 15-March 1 will ship on or before April 5.
- Merino Elastane Jersey (ME): 210gsm, 235gsm, and 260gsm. All fabric made with GOTS certified yarn.
- Merino Tencel Elastane (MxT): 180gsm and 280gsm
- Tencel Elastane (TE): 150gsm
- For colour samples please click here. Note, colours may appear different than shown on your screen. For more colour pictures please join the HumBird BST and Chat on Facebook.
The HumBird [ Merino x Tencel Collection ] is made with jersey fabric that has 47.5% Merino EXP, 47.5% Tencel*, and 5% elastane. The lightweight MxT is approx. 180gsm (grams per meter) and is an ideal material to use for year-round lightweight comfort. The heavyweight MxT is a double knit ponte fabric and is approx. 280gsm. It is an ideal material for fall through spring.
Both Merino and Tencel™ (aka Lyocell) are known for their breathability, moisture management, antibacterial properties and for being gentle on the skin. These materials are combined together to make an outstanding fabric that is comfy and environmentally responsible.
* Tencel is a registered trademark and is used here with licensing.
Merino-elastane jersey is made from GOTS certified merino wool yarn.