Chimparoo TREK Air-O Giveaway USA/Canada ends 10/15
As an organic, client-centered shop, HumBird and Chimparoo go together well! Recently, Chimparoo released a new designer collection with woven wraps, Mei Tais, ringslings and TREK carriers made from gorgeous woven fabric: The Chimparoo Designer Collection. Now, the popular TREK carrier comes in both a standard woven conversion and in the new TREK Air-O that features a breathable panel. This helps keep baby cool while providing support. Enter to win your choice of TREK Air-O from Chimparoo below!
The Chimparoo TREK Air-O is made with the same beautiful jacquard woven fabric as the woven wraps and features a breathable panel. You can read Mama Banana's Adventures Designer TREK review for details about the collection. However, unlike a wrap, it goes on and buckles quickly for shopping, traveling, hiking or even at home. The carriers are both beautiful and functional. You can see the product features and purchase on the Chimparoo website.
Chimparoo TREK Air-O Features Include
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Adjustment and support system that is ergonomic
- Comfortable, practical and simple
- From birth to early childhood. (7-45 lbs).
- Stretchy head support and seat for newborn
- 3 carrying positions
- Padded shoulder straps and semi-rigid waistbelt
- Adjustable and multi-positional shoulder straps
- Designed to be used with stirrups (optional)
- Woven from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals
- One size
- DVD included
- Made in Canada
- Jacquard Woven Fabric